Wednesday, January 21

Everybody say '' HEY YEAH"!!!

hello every CHICKEN and every GU NIANG...today suddenly my FORM rise up!! haha... I try to write something at our blog..before than I dunno wanna use chinese word or english word..
actually I hate to tye chinese word ...coz wanna type PING YING and after wanna find out that word...haizz lazy la...and I wish to improve my chicken english..hahaha...coz english very important...when u KAO GEL..when u CALL INTERNATIONAL CHICKEN....when everytime....english is high class than chinese! if the GEL look u speking ..walao! sure u have more electric can thander the gril... hahah..taiwan english is no better than malaysia..this is real la..aslo no need lie u all...haha..so my english like never improve since i come here....hahaha wanna go back my ""HELP""
they can help me...............
.................
..............
..........so ....
every ABD member please la talk in english when yam cha!!

MON: english
TUE: english
WED: english
THU:english
FRI:english
SAT: off
SUN: off



``ganicboo

1 comment: